Google
 
Web yvyzpoems.blogspot.com

When words are all I have....

For only in poetry am I able to pen down my heart on paper.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somewhere, Up North, Malaysia

Very much your typical Malaysia girl-next-door who can't live without her daily 'teh tarik kurang manis' and the almost weekly 'nasi lemak', the one talks too much when familiar faces around but clams up in front of strangers (unless she's online, but thats a different story all together), the nerdy looking chatty chic who is loaded with piercings n a tattoo (more being planned) n above all, the kinda girl you would not regret keeping as a good friend. I am who I am.

Monday, June 20, 2005

I Am Truly Blessed

Rain drops outside my window
Reminds me how safe and warm I am inside
The strong smell of rain after a hot sunny day
Reminds me that I am still okey

Voices outside my bedroom
Assure me that I am not alone
My sister yelling at me
Reminds that I am loved

The smell of Mummy's cooking in the kitchen
Reminds me that I shall not be hungry
Delicious food on the table
Makes me grateful for all the bountiful blessings
Showered upon me

Music from my radio and Yahoo! Launch
Reminds me that I am rich
Being able to type this poem
Reminds me I am perfect in His eyes

Just being alive is a blessing
Having enough food on the table is a blessing
Having a family who loves me is a blessing
Me able to be just me is a BLESSING

I am indeed truly blessed....
~20/6/2005~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home